Busy seems to be the new norm around here, but look! Another page! The last one of chapter 2, no less!
[Too tired to write properly. Stream-of-Consciousness Mode: Engaged]
Ok, First most important thing before I get too tired to type it: THERE’S GOING TO BE AN INTERMISSION BETWEEN CH2 AND CH3. HOPE YOU DON’T MIND.
I’m planning on periodically post fun little comic-related things over the next 2-3 weeks, to keep you guys interested while I finish getting my act together for chapter 3. Hopefully I’ll be able to get some time to update how this site looks too. It’s about time we freshen it up!
Also keep an eye on my Tumblr account, I’ll be trying to post things there too.
Anyway, story stuff/recap:
So here we are! With any luck I managed to fit in enough exposition into the story so far so you can understand the following things:
- Robert Manning is some AI/robot-maker guy and has been traumatized into stating home all day and playing Pokemon. His personality fluctuates between timidity and confidence, mostly to illustrate how unstable he’s feeling. (Kevin and Jen are trying to help him get back to being his old self again).
- Myles is Rob’s rival/nemesis and apparently really needs Rob for some super-secret project.
- Captain Roger Walker is apparently the captain of a real ship and staged an attack against Rob in an attempt to scare Rob back into robotics. Roger apparently doesn’t take losing too nicely, and appears to stick with Myles’s crew for now, if only to settle his own personal agenda with Rob.
- Side note: Roger’s group, “The Mod Squad,” is a loving homage to The Who and Mod fashion sense etc. It makes sense because Roger’s group prefers to mod existing robots rather than build them from the ground up.
- Molly also needs Rob to get back into robotics so she can be the best RoboPsychologist ever! EVER.
- Also, what’s the deal with Oscar? Something happened between him and Rob in the past. I’m sure we’ll talk about it at some point. Anyway, Can he help Rob get back on his feet again? We’ll see…
- Oh, then there’s Raine… Poor Raine, it appears she’s not getting any screen time lately… aww…
Ugh, ok, sleep time!